Thursday 19 December 2013

Definations

MADE UP CURIOSITY

Today, I've decided to re-look into the definitions of each words that are the highlight of my project. I wanted to find out if a second look at them will stir new ideas hence I went back to basics. They are Made up and Curiosity.

The other new word which I want to include is Chemistry.

So this is how I found the common areas they share and how they can link to each another. Hence I came up with some equations that can make it better to understand.

Curiosity : A quality related to inquisitive thinking such as exploration, investigation and learning. 
A behaviour caused by emotion of curiosity, thirst for knowledge.
 A major driving force behind scientific research.

Made up : Having being fabricated / invented

Chemistry : Any or all of the elements that make up something

Chemical substances - Chemical characteristics 
Characteristics - Personalities 

Chemistry = Made up : A mixture of substances that will make one curious about what they will achieve. Eg : In chemistry class, we are also curious about what we are going to end up with

Also involving my hypothesis which is the usage of the five senses :

Curiosity + Five senses : Using the 5 senses to enhance one's curiosity

Chemistry apparatus : Art direction

No comments:

Post a Comment