Wednesday 16 April 2014

Scentilizer : Visuals

This morning I took some extra shots for the video of the Scentilizer being fixed up together because over the pass few days I realised that during the shoot a few days back, I did not have footages of how the Scentilizer looks like when fixed up. Hence I took some extra shots because I think it is important for users to know what to expect no matter how helpful the manual is. The shots taken today will be added into the video and updated.























Just some visuals of the Scentilizer and taking a closer look at it. These images will be hints of how the Scentilizer looks like when all the apparatus are being built together according to the instructions in the manual. I played around with the light and I love the extra possibilities of how the density or water, dripping of water and how things get reflected on glass is like. These images can also "sell" the idea to users and make them more keen in subscribing to the Scent Memory box.

No comments:

Post a Comment