Wednesday 13 November 2013

Inspirations : Brochures, leaflets, posters









Today I ran through some brochures and leaflets that I collected during the trip to Tokyo, most of them have beautiful designs and layouts. Also, most of them were on a brand or product. So I used them as reference for my instruction manual for outcome one. They are of a great help to me because they inspire me and most of them are strict to the point and the main idea is to sell. Which is also what I want to achieve for my instruction manual because it has to be clear for my audience to understand in seconds and know how to go about using the experiment kit (outcome 1). They are also printed on different types of paper which is also inspiring and a good reference for me to learn and adopt the idea. This is why I love collecting things, they make me curious and inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment