Saturday 16 November 2013

Rework : Infographic-photo posters


After I've decided to make a separate instructions manual, I've also decided to make the infographic posters in A4 sized and to frame them up to that they will look more prominent. So the order of outcome would be my participant be reading through the posters first to understand the issue, then move on to the instruction sheet and lastly the experiment. Hence, the initial short instructions that were at the bottom part for the second poster was scraped away and I've edited the text to be bigger and bolder to make it more readable and take up as much space as the objects in the background.

I've also tried to experiment which different fonts and colour. My ideal colour was white however it does not stand out because the background is a greyish cream colour. Therefore I will stick to the colour choice of black for the posters. They will be framed up in silver frames to give it the chemistry look and to be in sync with the style of the experiment kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment