Tuesday 12 November 2013

Formative Feedback : Work In Progress



22nd October was the Work in Progress and the feedback gotten from my lecturer, Stanley. 

 Pocket kit and journal should have a passage or introduction for the user to understand better for the usage of both the booklets. Also consider to use other tools such as applications or websites. The infographic posters can also be in a bigger scale so that it is easier to view and out stand the chemistry experiment. The placement of outcome one : experiment kit, posters, video should be curated in an order for the audience to read through and understand the problem first, watch the video then do the experiment. Because the experiment can be distracting and people might skip looking through the poster which is important because it explains the problem.





The second feedback was give by a fellow classmate, Chen Yan. 

 Her comments on my studio works were that the problem were well understood and the chemical/clinical theme was ideal. However she mentioned that I could consider a way to collect the circular papers that participants used to compile the reasons for the lack of curiosity. So I can judge the percentage of causes according to the reacted colours. I think this suggestion is good but the chemical colour change does not stay on the paper for very long, sometimes it will fade away, but it can be taken into consideration. 

She also suggested that I can include more "chemicals" so there would be a bigger range or even the usage of different solids or paper type. Another suggestion was that I could change the opening title to "A child can ask 437 questions a day, how many questions have you asked today?" 


As for my CPJ, she mentioned that it contains documentation of visual research and sketches but lack in readings to support my issue. My readings are printed and filed in another file, therefore my cpj has no traces of it. However I will consider placing them into my CPJ file.


No comments:

Post a Comment