Monday 21 October 2013

Design : Disposable camera + pen


Vectors that I experimented with, they include eyes, logos and polka dots. Dialogue boxes that says "1,2,3 action! and Gonna snap that", for that extra fun factor and to fit the disposable camera theme. They are in black and white to keep it in series with the outcome : Pocket diary kit. I chose to only use eye vectors because this outcome is sort of mainly based on using our eyesight as priority because I am using sight as the first tryout, if there are changes in the future, I will include all 5 senses vectors.



The final collage of the vectors and design for the disposable camera and pen which will be included in the Pocket Diary kit. I tried to make all the vectors scattered but close enough to not leave too much space. 



The final look of the sticker that will be the packaging for the disposable camera. Spaces that are white will be cut out and the sticker will be pasted on the camera. All in all, I am quite satisfied with the final outcome of the design. It touches on both curiosity and senses which is what my project is all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment