Sunday 20 October 2013

Inspirvisuals : Travelogue




 






The different inspirations for a travel journal that I have sourced out today. Most of them give the hint of travelling or is something related to travelling just at one glance. I think that is important because it makes the purpose of it obvious. 

After browsing through this insprivisuals, (inspiration by visual), I got a few ideas to include pockets and envelops as a space to collect objects. Also, the type of binding that can be considered for my travel journal. Not forgetting, the choice and colour of the paper to be used. Many of the previous travel journals contains brown paper. They also gave me a rough idea of what kind of vectors can be used. I can consider these few elements and include in my travel journal design. 




Leather looks good for a journal and would be more durable compared to paper, hence I might consider using leather or faux leather for the design of my travel journal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment