Monday 21 October 2013

Process : The making of Pocket Diary Kit






 I cut out the white parts of the sticker for the disposable camera carefully  because they are the popped up parts of the camera. And if the measurements are wrong or cut wrongly, they will not fit the camera. Plus the tricky part is that the sticker is one whole piece, hence I have to pay extra attention while cutting them out. After that I stick it onto the camera straight and the packaging of the disposable camera is done.



Next, I arranged and stacked the contents and cover of the pocket diary according. The cover, tracing paper, instructions and activities as follows. I also punched two holes at the top and binded them together using the screw bind. Because the booklet is quite small at the size of A6, I decided to bind the top of the booklet so that it would be easier to flip and document things down along the go. Finally, I added the logo on the cover so that it doesn't look so plain.


The final packaging of the pen which is part of the pocket diary kit, it is small but a important tool for this outcome. Because without the pen, the traveller won't be able to document his experiences. 



As for the tote bag, I printed the logo and name on a heat transfer paper. In order to print onto the fabric, I would need to invert the picture, place in facing down then use the iron at a high heat to get it transfered onto the fabric.



The final package of the Pocket Diary Kit, which consist of a disposable camera with 27 frames, a pen and a pocket diary. They will be placed inside the tote bag so that it is convenient for the traveller to bring around.

No comments:

Post a Comment