Saturday 14 September 2013

Video planning


Today, I finalized the planning of my outcome one. Which will be using a photograph as a canvas/background for me to add graphics or text on. I will be designing them into 3 posters of a series. Page 1 will consist of the introduction of the problem, page 2 will be the causes of the problem. And lastly page 3 that will be talking about the effects and conclusion.


                    

                          




Extracting facts and information from my research method proposal, I've selected the key factors that can be included into the posters. I wanted it to be more like a story telling method, but only using key words and short sentences.



                          

The end product of the fact cards which I will use to tell a story about the design issue. I chose a 160gm malt coloured paper because it is thick enough for me to drip the chemicals on. Some would be the takeaway message for my users to test on.




Since I will taking on the Chemistry approach, I went to overjoyed and purchased some chemistry apparatus and also used some dried flowers as props to represent the death of curiosity. My overall art direction will be very clean and subtle. Production starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment