Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wip : Up and ready!




Stickers and instruction labels for my mini experiment corner.





I arranged the labels according to the mockup board which I planned first before deciding on the final layout for my submission. On the wooden board and plastic containers, I stuck stickers that have a dotted line so it is easier for my audience to understand and know where is each individual placement. For my presentation of my design during submission will look exactly the same as this layout.





The labeling and packaging of the bottles that contain the chemicals. I am quite happy with the outcome, the sticker on glass gives a crisp look and I think it suits perfectly to the chemistry theme.



I then packed the chemicals into each individual glass bottles, I also tested out and see if the chemical colour change were working. The baking soda doesn't seem to do well because it should turn blue but it was in a very light shade of blue.





The final touches to one of my outcome designs, the photo poster. I am very happy with the final outcome too, but the colour is a little bit dull maybe because I used a malt coloured paper. But the transparency and paper goes hand in hand, which is perfect.

Wednesday 18th September 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment