Tuesday 17 September 2013

Infoposter inspirations









A few visual inspirations on the time of infographics that I want to do for my outcome one. The common factor is that all of the design uses a real photograph as the background and overlay graphics and text on it. The information are little yet clear cut, and most of them uses lines as arrows to link the image to the facts. I think that using a photograph with gives off a very "real" feeling to the audience. 


The final layout and design for my infographic photo poster, keeping the facts clear cut and easy for the audience to understand.  During the shoot, I left a huge amount of negative space so that I have more freedom and room for my information layout. I also used lines to link back to the facts that are written on the circular cards. My facts were mostly in sentences because I think that by reading it, my audience will be clearer of the topic instead of graphics and I want to be more detailed about it. 

For my final design of the infographic photo poster, I will be printing the graphics and text on a transparency and the photograph on another piece of paper. Because it gives off the chemistry and science feel, and the audience can view the poster in 3 different ways. I am also considering to hang the posters up by making use of the wall space, so there is space for my video show case and enough space for my audience to try out the experiment.

I am happy that my final design turned out to be what I planned before and had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment