Thursday 12 September 2013

Cheminforgraphics

Today while researching for ideas, I chanced upon a interesting way of designing an infographic.The Periodic Table Of Alcohol Is The Ultimate Cocktail Primer, it was inspired by the periodic table that aims to educate college students about the drinks they're imbibing. 





( http://www.fastcodesign.com/3016436/infographic-of-the-day/the-periodic-table-of-alcohol-schools-college-students-in-booze#6)


Because I will be using chemistry as a medium to convey my background message, I thought I could do something similar too. By naming each different causes of the lost of curiosity into a scientific name and placing them into small boxes like how the periodic table looks like. But I do not have so many causes that I can fit into all the boxes, and if I were to cut down the number or boxes or increase the size of the box it would not look as good and real as a periodic table. Hence, just a food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment