Monday 24 February 2014

Am I ambitious?

Recently, I've been wondering if I am a little too ambitious. 

I get excited about what I am building for my final outcome but some times I can't help but feel that it might fail. I am not a chemist, I don't have a wide knowledge about chemistry, although I can always study the basic functions. 

But I am also not a product designer, I've been studying products used for distillation, filtration. I've been studying different methods of archiving smell on edible and non edible things. Even if I am unable to design the product by my own hands, I can always send it to carpenters or product design houses but I am worried that time would not be on my side. 

I am not a developer to build my own offline app, no doubt I can learn and no doubt I know people who deals with apps and websites but will everything fall in place? 

 Am I being too ambitious?

Or what if I could be all of the above?

No comments:

Post a Comment