Tuesday 25 February 2014

The clock is ticking

I took some time to plan and figure out what are the outcomes and things I want to achieve by this semester. So I can have a clearer overview and work according to plan. I was clueless during the first couple of weeks in school this semester when asked to write down my plans according to weeks. And these are the couple of works I am planning to complete this semester :


  • Build and design distiller / scent machine
  • Build an offline app
  • Video for function of : Distiller, Offline App, Scanner, Experience library 
  • Build a box for experience library 
  • Logo redesign
  • Take photographs of all outcomes
  • Polish up Outcome 1, 2 & 3

CPJ will be documented on a daily basis and I will post online and offline once I get my research or any development done. I am aware that time is running short and I am pushing myself to go the extra mile because of the precious time wasted in the first couple of weeks. This means everything to me and my FYP would be the main focus in my life right now, despite having some distracting matters that are out of school context. I will push myself to all limits even if all else fails. I can do it

No comments:

Post a Comment