Friday 21 February 2014

Chemistry @ Artfriend

Since I will be starting on building the distiller during project week, I do not have much time left before work check. Therefore after some research done, I found out that Art friend sells some chemistry glasswares so I decided to make a trip down after school. Yes Art friend does sell some chemistry glasswares that are quite basic but at least they have more varieties as compared to Overjoy near school. They even have flask, beakers and test tubes in different sizes. This trip was useful because I know what they offer and the price range so I can roughly gauge the budget and what items I can purchase from Art friend if needed. Saturday morning I would be visiting a warehouse that sells the chemistry glasswares and apparatus which are more to laboratory glasswares which are commonly sold at art markets.








No comments:

Post a Comment