Thursday 13 February 2014

Thoughts Talk

Week 6, CPJ check with Stanley. I know my CPJ has been stagnant, I've been joking about it, going around telling my classmates that my work is so stagnant, it can breed mosquitoes. I am guilty that my CPJ hasn't have a life. 

After talking to Stanley on the topic of CPJ, I've decided to go easy on my CPJ. Go easy as in, not being so tensed up and strict. I can have the freedom to have various contents even if it does not sound professional or work related. Stanley mentioned that my CPJ can contain anything, musings, musings is the word. So I've decided to ask myself questions that were irrelevant and maybe one day they would be useful.

When I think about CPJ, Creative Process Journal, it is a platform for documentation of ideas, inspirations, collections, process, difficulties 


My project, Made Up Curiosity : My outcomes are

  • Documentation x experiences x inspiration
  • Process of recording / Documenting Experiences
  • Constantly searching for inspirations
  • Make use of the senses
Document our experience by keeping a memory as an inspiration // Document our experience by keeping an inspiration as a memory

The key words are :

  • Documentation
  • Experience
  • Memory
  • Inspiration
So I let my thoughts, talk.
Today I spoke to myself

  • Encourage designers to frequently look out for inspirations and document them down
  • Document inspirations
  • Document experiences
but

  • How do I capture experiences?
  • How do I retain a moment?
  • How do pictures tell smell, touch and taste?
  • How do I document smell, touch and taste?
  • How do I sustain an inspiration?




No comments:

Post a Comment