Monday 24 February 2014

Made Up Curiosity App Interface

For my final outcome, I've decided to build an app. After re-looking into my project, and considering that my outcomes should be spaces for designers to document their experiences and be inspired from there to produce more creative solutions. My previous outcomes were mostly spaces for experience but they are more tangible and physical, such as travel journals and notebooks. So this time I was looking into something that is towards the side of social media or web based. 

Also, given the fact that technology is so advanced now and most of the people in our society has at least a smart phone that can take pictures, forward them or linked to social media platforms. Phones are mobile and portable too, which makes it convenient for people to record down their experiences, be it through pictures, audio recordings, videos or text. 








The Made Up Curiosity app interface designs up for mid term work check. A rough idea of how the offline app will look like and basically the art direction of it. There are still a few functions and selections uncovered, and definitely more space for improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment