Thursday 13 February 2014

Outcome : Laboratory space of 5 senses for inspiration


I've always been interested in chemistry, chemical apparatus as art direction and using them to boost the whole look of my outcomes. And the usage of plants, flowers. And I've been deciding to create an outcome that is a laboratory space of five senses for inspirations, whereby graphic designers come into this lab with a kit of experiences they have collected and preserve their experiences with the usage of the "machines" in the laboratory.

Kit - Use to document experiences 
Lab - Help enhance experience and generate into tokens (memory)

I've been thinking a lot about how I want the lab to look like and how to build it. I am overly excited, I'm not even sure if this outcome is workable but I'm glad I've got an idea to ponder on.

Below are some images as reference which I can consider to use for the laboratory, if I have one. 









No comments:

Post a Comment