Friday 7 March 2014

Chemistry x Lifestyle







Chemistry glasswares and testubes as flower pots or vase




Using the old coffee dripper stand and glass cover to grow a plant


Flower arrangement set up at a wedding venue


Another use of the wooden retort stand that looks like a piece of decorative furniture






Salt and pepper shakers



Cocktail mixer and shot glasses







Medicine and pills container







Light ornaments and interior decorations designed out of chemistry glasswares


Today, I found some furnitures and kitchen wares that were extraordinary. They were mostly designed in the shape or inspired by the design of chemistry glasswares. Either that or the chemistry apparatus were given another function and used in another way. They are definitely eye catching and I have always loved the idea of placing one use to another form of function and I think these few examples did really well.

These images will serve as good references, because of how they look which is as important as the functionality. Now I sort of know the art direction I want to achieve and how I can curate my outcomes with the use of the chemistry glasswares and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment