Monday 10 March 2014

Test tube experiment No.1




For the experiment to see if the test tube can contain certain objects, I tested out with objects that deals with the five senses. Objects that has smell, taste and texture. However these objects have to be quite tiny so as to fit into the test tube.






An example of how the test tube necklace looks when it is worn by the user. It is small, portable and easy to carry around. Even though glass is fragile but by wearing the neck is so much safer and easier than holding by hand.









On saturday, I found a test tube which was perfect to be the test tube necklace I wanted for my final outcome. The main purpose of the test tube necklace is it being small and portable but have ample size to contain both solid and liquid. The user will collect objects and place them into the test tube, which is also a necklace that they can wear around their neck. The test tube I found has 2 tiny holes drilled at the side and I attached a chain and the cork stopper and the test tube necklace is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment