Monday 31 March 2014

Made Up Curiosity App Updates










New updates and layouts for the App, changes that are given much thought to and changing for the better. I looked through the function of the app again and edited them after realising some mistakes and errors which I overlooked during the earlier times. Also, thinking in the mindset of a user to make sure that the pages are linked and makes sense. Some of the functions and pages were relinked to keep the app as simple and as straightforward as possible.

New additions :

Login page 
Description page - reveals description of experience when user taps on picture
Profile page - Personal information and details to know a bit more of the user
Profile page - Icons that categorise experiences by the 5 senses

The app is in progress now and waiting for it to be done and transferred into a smart phone and then proceed with the video shoot and to be ready for edit in the couple of weeks to come. I've got so many things to learn and I learn on the way because I have not plan and done an app before.  I am excited yet nervous but also grateful for the help I'm getting for the making of the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment