Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Comments & Suggestions Box


During the WIP showcase, I specially left some slips of transparency with the header "Comments and Suggestions" on the table beside my works for people to leave a note. What I received were interesting comments and questions which sure helped me think of my project, while some left me feeling encouraged and some leaving me....clueless or at least something to ponder on. 

Amongst the five responses, two mentioned about the missing link in the idea of curiosity in the project. Also, through WIP and the peer critique I found out that my works did not really talk much about the concept and problem in depth, I jumped too fast into churning out outcomes based on my hypothesis. Hence I found the need in thinking about a way to talk about the problem, hypothesis and solution perhaps through a medium such as booklets or posters. A very minor outcome that speaks a lot about my project. Also, I realised that while I was doing my essay during the past semester and weeks, I had so many figures, research and information that can help people understand my project better. Which is lacking right now, so I am planning on sitting down and gather all the information and ideas I previously had in my head and CPJ, then translate them into my work. Yes, queen bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment