Sunday 16 March 2014

Distiller logo ideation
















I've harboured thoughts about changing the Made Up Curiosity logo by introducing some chemistry elements. Since I will be using some chemistry methods and glasswares for my project, I was thinking of redesigning the Made up curiosity logo with graphics that will give off a clue that it is related to chemistry or the idea of being a chemist at a glance.

These few vectors would be a reference and a start for me to begin on my mind map and ideation. I will be doing up some vectors for the smell distiller machine whereby these logos and graphics will describe the process and function though visuals. There are so many choices that I can't decided on one because the chosen element has to speak loud for the project. I can consider to use for the logo, or even for the design of the distiller to talk about how my final outcome works because they are a few steps to it. Also, I would need to start on this soon because time is running out as assessment is approaching and some of the outcomes in semester 1 used the previous logo. If time is not sufficient, I would prioritise other outcomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment